Merchant Cash Advance
Our Standard Merchant Cash Advance can provide your business with anywhere from $5,000 to $500,000 in instant cash flow paid back against your future credit card sales. The Standard Funding Program has an easy application process, high approval rates and no out-of-pocket costs or personal collateral. Since we don’t require fixed monthly payments, if your sales decrease, so does the amount you pay back during that period.
Qualifying for a Merchant Cash Advance
We’ve made applying for our program as straightforward as possible, and do not depend on high credit scores for approval. Before applying for our program, check the following list of requirements to make sure your business qualifies.
- You must process at least $5,000 a month in credit card sales from your customers for at least 60 days.
- You must have a minimum FICO credit score of 500
- You must process credit cards at least 12 days out of each month.
- You must be current with your landlord.
- You must have at least 12 months left on your lease if you are renting your business location.
- You cannot have any open bankruptcies in the last 12 months.
If you have a credit score over 640, you may be eligible for a platinum Cash Advance.
A business cash advance enables you to generate the working capital you need without having to negotiate with a bank or worry about long-term credit card interest. Instead, you may qualify for a cash advance of up to $1,000,000 by leveraging an asset you probably have not thought of utilizing: your future credit card receivables. A business cash advance is an excellent and often overlooked source of short-term financing that you can take advantage of through Harbortouch.